5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RAM 1500 Feature Availability for all models

OldCheyenne

Reaction score
Was able to download this yesterday from the RAM build website while they had the 2021 build live. The 2021 build has been taken down today for some reason. This PDF is 12 pages and is the best document I've seen that shows what options are standard or available on the different 1500 models. Unfortunately it doesn't show the prices.

Attachments

• 2021_RAM_1500_FA.pdf
    193.1 KB · Views: 126

tjsadler

Reaction score
It seems like they're still refining some of this and probably correcting a few things. Even the document above still refers to the "Laramie Longhorn" when they've said they're dropping the Laramie part of that name. The online configurator called it a "Limited Longhorn".

INVISBLE

Reaction score
Looks like the Limited Black Edition was a 1 year only thing. Guys at the dealer said as far they know, I got the only one they ever sold. Well they say there is a sucker in every crowd! Lol

fsjosh

Reaction score
According to that, they aren't putting the ASG on the rebel :-(

INVISBLE

Reaction score
But can you still get it in black? Or only in that grey? I actually wish they would make a totally white out version with white wheels, I would have bought that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online