5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ivory white sport performance hood - trade for your standard hood

Biz Jet Tech

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot.........I just purchased an ivory white 2021 Laramie with the sport performance hood option.
I'm not a fan of the hood and would like the standard hood - willing to meet someone at my local Ram dealer (south florida) and
have them swap our hoods if you pay the fee for them to do the work - you must have an ivory white standard hood

Any takers ??

Philscorcoran

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot.........I just purchased an ivory white 2021 Laramie with the sport performance hood option.
I'm not a fan of the hood and would like the standard hood - willing to meet someone at my local Ram dealer (south florida) and
have them swap our hoods if you pay the fee for them to do the work - you must have an ivory white standard hood

Any takers ??
Wish you lived closer to me. This is exactly the trade I want to make. IMG_6500.JPG

Prestoman13

Reaction score
Any chance you are making a trip to Michigan? Also the exact switch I want to make.

djjr50

Reaction score
No sir, could have made this swap dozens of times anywhere but here in Florida, thats always the way these things work
Because all the snowbirds have gone back up north for the summer...haha!

Not many of us natives left once that happens.

riveralg79

Reaction score
Is this still available? I have a black hood midnight edition… we would both have to paint… interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread