5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 F150 Platinum 4X4 Powerboost replacement.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For close to 20 years I've been rotating between Ram and Ford with my trucks. I'm tired of the F150 and I think the whole covid thing has screwed up refresh schedules. The Ram is pretty much the same as my 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4 eTorque. I'm following @securityguy footsteps and going to buy a GMC. First ever for me. I've looked at them in the past and the interiors were terrible compared to Ram and now Ford. Not now, I'm blown away with the Sierra Denali Ultimate 1500 interior and it'll have a 6.2l engine. Yep, some eat lifters but I'll take a chance. Plus I don't hold on to them long anyway. Soon, the ICE trucks are going to be the red headed step child with all the R&D investment going into the hybrids and EV's. So the string has broken. First time I will be completely GM in the garage. Maybe next time... :)

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Be sure to post pics here with what you end up with! There's a good group over at GM-Trucks.com as well...

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 1500 4X4 is now in my garage. I rate the interior right there with my 2019 Ram 1500 Limited I owned. Maybe a bit nicer if you can believe it. Super Cruise is better than the F150 BlueCruise. The 6.2l engine is great and the GM performance exhaust is perfect for me. Not obnoxious. The lane keep assist is maybe a little over the top. It vibrates your butt on the side you are drifting into. A bit much. It would be good on long haul trips but with Super Cruise a moot point. Really like the entire dash layout.. Anyway so far so good. 20230126_152709.jpg 20230126_152648.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like it from the front, not the side… square wheel well openings / round wheels. Nope!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread