5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Bighorn interior Rattles driving me NUTS

187penguin

Reaction score
Bought my truck in January, and it just hit 7k miles (all freeway, zero feet driven off pavement). There is a CONSTANT buzzing rattle in the dashboard at highway speed in the vicinity of the headlight controller that it driving me crazy. The pillar trim cover next to my head also does it, but at least I can smack it and get it to stop for a while.
I bought the truck at a dealer in Florida. I’m in Texas at the moment. Can I take this to a dealership out here to have them fix it or will they charge me for it?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Bought my truck in January, and it just hit 7k miles (all freeway, zero feet driven off pavement). There is a CONSTANT buzzing rattle in the dashboard at highway speed in the vicinity of the headlight controller that it driving me crazy. The pillar trim cover next to my head also does it, but at least I can smack it and get it to stop for a while.
I bought the truck at a dealer in Florida. I’m in Texas at the moment. Can I take this to a dealership out here to have them fix it or will they charge me for it?
Any dealer can do warranty work for you.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I really know how you feel, my former Tacoma did the same thing by the window and i took it apart myself one evening and fixed it myself , never heard from it again. it was an actual loose screw.

Velocity

Reaction score
I have that same rattle in the driver side B pillar. Also my headliner rattles at times. I smack it between the 2 speakers and it will stop for a while.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You can take it to any FCA dealer. Could be a loose trim fastener.

Users who are viewing this thread