5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Big Horn 5.7L eTorque 121 miles

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well just to add to the fray and help p**s off the OP I will add more advice that is of no real help to the problem. Why? Two reasons:
1. Well because advice for an unknown problem is being asked of anonymous strangers who have mechanical skills ranging from 30 year ASE mechanics to guys that can't figure out how to work drive through car wash.
2. It's fun!

You could fix your problem by buying a truck that rely on its gasoline engine. No etorque, no zap bang noise. Simple.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Appreciate the likes guys!!! 36,387 more to go

And before hughesjasonk says I highjacked his post...not true...he said he wasn't looking for an answer and his question was rhetorical thus post over....now it becomes an opportunity for all of us to increase our post count!
Level up :ROFLMAO:

Brunzca

Reaction score
4c4d709e8e6c735d5b3f63be79e81145.gif

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awwwww, come on hughesjasonk, are your feelings hurt?

I was hoping you'd respond with a "Happy Thanksgiving" back in November but see you haven't done that yet. Perhaps we all can get a "Merry Christmas" or even a "Bah Humbug"? Doing so will also get your post count up too and I'd be happy to give you a like for Christmas!

If not, well, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Joyous and Prosperous New Year! I pray life treats you well in 2022 and your Ram treats you even better.

P.S. I lost my two front teeth years ago so all I want for Christmas now is you to respond with a "Hey, it's all good!" ;)

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
He hasn't been on this forum since November 8th. I'd say he's gone. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread