5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel Level and 35x12.50 18 on stock rim

SMC Todd

Reaction score
I have searched and read plenty the question is I am going with Bilstein adjustable for level and RC UCA, do I need spacers to run 35x12.50 or metric equivalent on stock rim to give clearance to the UCA or do i need to go with a narrower tire. I seem to not find the answer just several answers along the way

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have searched and read plenty the question is I am going with Bilstein adjustable for level and RC UCA, do I need spacers to run 35x12.50 or metric equivalent on stock rim to give clearance to the UCA or do i need to go with a narrower tire. I seem to not find the answer just several answers along the way

Hey
Some guys say they fit and some don’t and use a thin spacer… All the Mopar Concept trucks look to have 12.50’s. I’ve been trying to reach out to RAM with no luck on this topic. My truck with stock wheels and tires have about the width of my thumb in between the UCA and the Tire. I can’t see a 12.50 tire fitting without some sort of spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMC Todd

Reaction score
Thanks, I am wondering myself and what thickness is required.

Users who are viewing this thread