5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel Instrument Cluster display stuck on Tire Pressure screen, cannot switch mode

Samwell

Reaction score
Truck is very new, driven just a couple times. It was cold last night and the pressure dropped enough to spark a tpm warning, so the light came on and the Tire Pressure screen appeared on the ICD panel. This caused the screen to be greyed out and I can’t select a different page with the arrow buttons on the steering wheel. It is unresponsive it seems, although it shows the right PSI values.
I filled it up to the right pressures and have now driven it for two hours. The warning light is gone and the listed values on the Tire Pressure screen look normal, but the display is still unresponsive to anything I do. No arrow inputs from the steering wheel do anything, it’s like locked in the tire pressure mode. This issue isn’t listed anywhere that I can find. Any suggestions on how to fix?

antwon412

Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread