5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram wobble

Rowing88

Reaction score
A lot of discussion on this topic has anyone found a solution? Love the truck but if this is real design flaw with no fix maybe I should cut my losses and go GMC ?

I was unaware of a wobble on the 5th gens. Does yours have the air suspension?

A lot of discussion on this topic has anyone found a solution? Love the truck but if this is real design flaw with no fix maybe I should cut my losses and go GMC ?
??? What wobble?

What wobble? None in the 5th gen I know of. Haven't had any issues other than switching to different tires that have a more agressive tread pattern than the stock goodyears. I now have a tire induced vibration from 20-30 MPH but it is just because of the more knobby tire pattern.

Last edited:
Ive been running a 2019 for a year now. Its perfect, what wobble?

Did you get a new 2020 truck and are finding it has the same issue as your 2019???

New issue that no dealer seems to know how to handle

22,000 miles on my 2019 1500 Limited. shake/vibration 60-75mph.

its not wheel balance or alignment , had both done

very very annoying

help. thank you

All your other posts refer to a 2019, not 2020...

Lot of discussion? Never heard of a wobble on these trucks.....And trust me, mine is a first off the line truck in early 2018 that had ALL THE PROBLEMS!

No wobble here except when I return from the local brewery.

Just use the search function...as you said there are a lot of us with this problem..use slight vibration as your search terms.

Funny because on the Ford Forum I used to frequent, a guy went to a 2019 1500 chevy and quickly came back because the chevy would wander(wobble) all over on uneven pavement.

Woah, that's just bonus FCA hidden feature full cabin speed adaptive massage system.

Lean into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back