5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 RAM Rebel (Blue Beast)

AlabamaRebel

Reaction score
I bought my Rebel about three years ago new, but just now joining the forum. After looking at a bunch of overpriced cars, I have decided to keep my truck. Almost 60K trouble free miles and I am very impressed with my RAM. I don't really need a truck but I'll be damned if this thing isn't the best vehicle I have ever owned. Powerful, smooth, reliable, no creaks or rattles. I have recently let my teenage boy go wild and start modding. Added the Veraram intake and the Borla ATAK exhaust, and now she is an angry beast! I look forward to trying to help out others and look for more fun stuff to add to my truck. I hope to add photos and a sig soon.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought my Rebel about three years ago new, but just now joining the forum. After looking at a bunch of overpriced cars, I have decided to keep my truck. Almost 60K trouble free miles and I am very impressed with my RAM. I don't really need a truck but I'll be damned if this thing isn't the best vehicle I have ever owned. Powerful, smooth, reliable, no creaks or rattles. I have recently let my teenage boy go wild and start modding. Added the Veraram intake and the Borla ATAK exhaust, and now she is an angry beast! I look forward to trying to help out others and look for more fun stuff to add to my truck. I hope to add photos and an sig soon.
Hello and welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of your rig!

Users who are viewing this thread