5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Rebel-Bed divider issue

Rdaug

Reaction score
Hi all, new 2020 Ram Rebel owner here with a bed divider decision
Black Crystal color, 5.7 Hemi (non Etourque), Rebel 12, Black appearance, BUG and trailer/tow group set up. Just upgraded the tint to all the windows minus the windshield to help with heat index (I live in N. CA and normally gets over 100 during the summer) With no front vented seats it was a must, plus adds to the all black look. Will post pictures later.
When I purchased the Rebel I inquired about the truck bed cargo divider that was stated to come with some models. Short version-I was told it would be included but was on backorder. I went to go pick up with bed divider assuming it would be the mopar type divider that I have researched that fits with my model truck. When I opened the box I discovered the bed divider was for the ram box bed.. which I dont have. So I'm stuck with a decision.. Do I return the ram box divider and request the mopar divider or sell the Ram Box divider that was given to me? I would assume that the sales department would be able to correctly order the mopar divider but also have skimmed the threads here and wonder if there is an issue with that divider with the installed cargo rails that I have.
Any insight and thoughts would be appreciated

frybel

Reaction score
Are you asking if there is an issue using the Rambox cargo divider with a non-Rambox bed? I would assume the divider you received wouldn't be wide enough to lock into a standard bed cargo rails, so I don't think it would work. But yes, you should return it to the dealer and have them order the correct one.

Users who are viewing this thread