5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Night Edition 20" Wheels +19 Offset For Sale (also have Mopar 2" lift and 35x11.50 Ridge Grapplers for sale)

Huey68

Reaction score
Hey all, I have 4 wheels for sale as the title lists that have about 7k miles on them. They are like new, never off road and truck was garaged. I have 35x11.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted on them now with 4k miles. I have a buddy that may want the tires but if not I'm willing to sell them mounted or would separate and sell wheels or tires. I also have the Mopar 2" updated lift with ORP front springs for sale. I am selling them due to having a 6" lift with Fuel wheels and 35x12.50 Grapplers put on. I've attached a pic of them on my truck so you can how they look. PM me if interested for $$ and logistics, Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020 Ram Night Edition Wheels.jpg
    2020 Ram Night Edition Wheels.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Mopar Lift with 35x11.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.jpg
    Mopar Lift with 35x11.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 299

LithiaRam

Reaction score
Hey all, I have 4 wheels for sale as the title lists that have about 7k miles on them. They are like new, never off road and truck was garaged. I have 35x11.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted on them now with 4k miles. I have a buddy that may want the tires but if not I'm willing to sell them mounted or would separate and sell wheels or tires. I also have the Mopar 2" updated lift with ORP front springs for sale. I am selling them due to having a 6" lift with Fuel wheels and 35x12.50 Grapplers put on. I've attached a pic of them on my truck so you can how they look. PM me if interested for $$ and logistics, Thanks!
Mopar lift still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/