5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 RAM 1500 Rebel front drink holders

PierreOlivier

Reaction score
I have a 2020 RAM 1500 Rebel. There are "balloons" in the front drink holders for holding smaller cups/drinks. The driver side balloons are inflated but the passenger side is deflated. How do you reinflate them?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I think I know what you’re talking about but I don’t think they’re “balloons” that fill with air necessarily. Pretty sure the rubber-like material is molded in that shape. You can try to get those cup holder inserts out (idk if they come out), or try to disassemble the cup holders and push it back out from inside, or try using a pin to pry it back to make it pop back to form, or if none of that works maybe somehow something physically altered it. Maybe an extremely hot drink deformed it? I would think it would need to be like boiling hot for that to even be a possibility though! Just thought I’d give some suggestions though, good luck!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you bought it used, previous owner probably kept something in the cupholder all the time that was about max size. I'm thinking maybe one of those cupholder cellphone holders. Try hitting it with a little heat from a hair dryer or something and see if that helps. Don't get them too hot though

PierreOlivier

Reaction score
I have a 2020 RAM 1500 Rebel. There are "balloons" in the front drink holders for holding smaller cups/drinks. The driver side balloons are inflated but the passenger side is deflated. How do you reinflate them?
I attached an image. It is hard to tell but the ballons on the passenger dont' bounce back like the driver side ones do. Balloon is probably not an accurate word to use.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2020 RAM Rebel Front Drink Holders.jpg
    2020 RAM Rebel Front Drink Holders.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 48

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I attached an image. It is hard to tell but the ballons on the passenger dont' bounce back like the driver side ones do. Balloon is probably not an accurate word to use.

Any ideas?
I gave you a bunch of ideas above & HSKR R/T did too

Users who are viewing this thread