5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Limited Air Suspension Options

RamGuy512

Reaction score
PICS FOR ATTENTION
I am at a point to where I am ready to lift my ram. It’s a 2020 1500 limited so it does have the air suspension which I love. There’s only a few kits out there for the air suspension and I have narrowed it down to either the 4” BDS kit or the 6”ReadyLift kit. I am really leaning towards the 6” because I am a Project Manager and my job requires frequent travel to job sites that aren’t paved so i “off-road” daily. I live in Texas so it isn’t cold very often but I have also considered getting rid of the air suspension all together and upgrading to the 6” BDS Elite coil over as I don’t want to put thousands into a system that will fail and I’ll have to put thousands more into it. Money isn’t an issue whichever way I choose to go (that doesn’t mean I just have money to throw down the drain) just wondering what everyone else’s experience has been and which route would ultimately save me the most money and be the most reliable.

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0446.jpeg
    IMG_0446.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0447.jpeg
    IMG_0447.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0439.jpeg
    IMG_0439.jpeg