5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn: I need fog lamp recommendations.

AmmoRamGuy

Reaction score
So I have a 2020 Big Horn that I bought used in October 2023. It only had 22,000 miles. It now has 29,000 miles. If my research is correct, these take H11 lamps. The installed fog lamps are LED, so I am not sure whether they were factory installed or not. One of them needs replacing, so I am writing to get your recommendations based on performance vs longevity vs price. I have read reviews where someone who bought Philips LED lost one in 2 months due to failure of the lamp....Some of these can get pretty pricey, but as I have learned from standard LED household bulbs, you don't always get what you pay for performance/longevity-wise. I really would love any input that this BB group has to offer in this regard.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I have a 2020 Big Horn that I bought used in October 2023. It only had 22,000 miles. It now has 29,000 miles. If my research is correct, these take H11 lamps. The installed fog lamps are LED, so I am not sure whether they were factory installed or not. One of them needs replacing, so I am writing to get your recommendations based on performance vs longevity vs price. I have read reviews where someone who bought Philips LED lost one in 2 months due to failure of the lamp....Some of these can get pretty pricey, but as I have learned from standard LED household bulbs, you don't always get what you pay for performance/longevity-wise. I really would love any input that this BB group has to offer in this regard.
Possible that you have the factory LED upgrade like mine. If so, replace with factory.

AmmoRamGuy

Reaction score
Possible that you have the factory LED upgrade like mine. If so, replace with factory.
I think I might have the LED upgrade package. This Big Horn is loaded out pretty well and the headlights also look like they are LED. Going to check the manual to see if they have the Mopar Part# on the Fog

Users who are viewing this thread