5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Pentastar with 40 Series

EtherRam

Reaction score
I posted a video of idle. I'll get one with some revs in there. Not sure the model #, the muffler shop took care of all that but I believe it's single inlet offset - single outlet center. 2 3/4 diameter.
Was it the super 40 delta flow? I checked on their website and it says it's not compatible with the 2019 ram 1500 but I think it might just not be updated

Smerberj

Reaction score
Was it the super 40 delta flow? I checked on their website and it says it's not compatible with the 2019 ram 1500 but I think it might just not be updated

It's a 40 series original, no delta flow.

Smerberj

Reaction score
Update: My truck has been running extremely sluggishly so I removed the flowmaster super 40 and the super 10 resonator. I put the stock resonator back on and had a 22" straight through magnaflow installed. Truck runs WAY better now, It's hard to explain but I think I know why flowmaster is known as chokemaster. Truck sounds stock now, which I can live with.

Users who are viewing this thread