5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited w/ MFTG Bed Extender or Divider

Smitty1227

Reaction score
Hey there, I’ve search everywhere and I can’t seem to find a bed divider for my 2020 ram limited with the multifunction tailgate and without ramboxes. Even the bed extenders that I could use as a divider don’t seem to fit. Or at least I think. Any help is greatly appreciated!

paulie79ta

Reaction score
Hey there, I’ve search everywhere and I can’t seem to find a bed divider for my 2020 ram limited with the multifunction tailgate and without ramboxes. Even the bed extenders that I could use as a divider don’t seem to fit. Or at least I think. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I also have a 2020 limited with MFT and went with a bed extender I bought off Amazon for like $219 and took me all of 20 min to install and fits perfect. I have used it once in the extended mode for hauling some large furniture but otherwise it sits as a divider 24/7 .

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
I also have a 2020 limited with MFT and went with a bed extender I bought off Amazon for like $219 and took me all of 20 min to install and fits perfect. I have used it once in the extended mode for hauling some large furniture but otherwise it sits as a divider 24/7 .
Please link the one you went with.

Users who are viewing this thread