5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited - Thoughts on this pricing

Pirate_Ryan

Reaction score
I got some great feedback from people on here and have settled in on what I want. My question is what is your opinion on this pricing I am receiving?

I understand the 2019's are less but I cant find exactly what I am looking for so I am looking at a 2020 or even ordering a 2020 with exactly what I want. Here are the specs.

2020 Limited
4x4
5.7 Etorque
White with indigo/frost interior
Level 1 Equip Group
22 in wheel with insert
Panoramic Sunroof

I am getting pricing around $58k to $59k. This includes a $1,500 rebate. OTD they have me at $60k to $62k. Located in NC so 3% sales tax + doc fee/ tittle/tags.

Any thoughts?

Keep pushing. IMHO, you ought to be able to get a lot more off, even for an order. Look at the dealer's website, and see what kind of deals they are offering for "in stock" vehicles that are equipped similarly to what you want. They ought to be able to come close.

I got some great feedback from people on here and have settled in on what I want. My question is what is your opinion on this pricing I am receiving?

I understand the 2019's are less but I cant find exactly what I am looking for so I am looking at a 2020 or even ordering a 2020 with exactly what I want. Here are the specs.

2020 Limited
4x4
5.7 Etorque
White with indigo/frost interior
Level 1 Equip Group
22 in wheel with insert
Panoramic Sunroof

I am getting pricing around $58k to $59k. This includes a $1,500 rebate. OTD they have me at $60k to $62k. Located in NC so 3% sales tax + doc fee/ tittle/tags.

Any thoughts?
IMHO, there are way too many 19's left to move before they will discount 20's heavily. I have a longhorn with the same equipment you listed and it took till June for the heavy discounts to kick in.

Price doesn't sound that bad to me given how early it is in the model year. There will always be somebody on here that got a better price. Also, you are saying it is $2500 to $4500 more than the 2WD, 3.6 you were looking at before. 4WD and 5.7 etorque add $5600 to the MSRP over the 2WD, 3.6 so you are getting a better deal on this truck.

I bought my 19 Longhorn/Lonestar in May. MSRP was 49,800 with a sales price of 40,000 (roughly 80%). Heavy Heavy rebates and discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back