5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Laramie - Need Help for Mirror Part numberMirrors with Power Fold, auto dimming, blind spot, heat

texranger69

Reaction score
So looking over the MOPAR parts diagrams and I can not for the life of me find the specific mirror that has Power Fold, auto dimming, blind spot indictor, turn signal, puddle lamps and heat with the paintable front cover. Does anybody have that part number or have any line of sight to quality replacements? I had the dreaded floppy mirror after running through a car wash and having it smacked open and closed by the brushes and not too keen on the Gruvenpart swap for the brass gears... My guess is that it is the $1100+ and not the $500 mirror :(
Thanks in advance for any help.

Moparunlessitsfast

Reaction score
Not sure if that one has the dimmer.... I just busted my passenger side mirror on a dump truck. So, I need a full replacement. Same options plus the camera. I have the chrome finish. My dealer's parts department is confirming for me.

Users who are viewing this thread