5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 5.7 L HEMI ETorque exhaust

Countryfryd

Reaction score
Just bought a 2020 rebel with ETorque and I love it. However I’m not a big fan of the whiny sounding exhaust. Is anyone aware of any aftermarket that will fix this and give it that good old fashioned throaty exhaust sound? Also looking to give it some new shoes and a tonneau cover. Please feel free to drop any recommendations y’all have.

Fuzznutz

Reaction score
I just put a flowmaster outlaw muffler delete on mine. It is just about the perfect tone for my likes. Super easy to do. Took me less than an hour with all the wrong tools and laying on the driveway. I'd bet a real mechanic with a hoist and the right tools can do it real quick lol. But seriously I like it.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

moparleo51

Reaction score
my borla s-type sounds great, but then it calm at idle.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between borla s-type or atak myself when I get the time. Leaning toward atak. check out this video.

flinstigator

Reaction score
I have a Magnaflow 19430 on my 2019 Rebel. I love the sound of it. Not too loud but sounds great when you stomp it. Kit was very easy to install.

Users who are viewing this thread