5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel Uconnect questions?

Shaneohio21

Reaction score
Does our 2019 Dodge Ram rebels have Uconnect or not or navigation I’m so confused on all this can you add it or what can I do to get it I’m lost. Any info is appreciated thank you.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Does our 2019 Dodge Ram rebels have Uconnect or not or navigation I’m so confused on all this can you add it or what can I do to get it I’m lost. Any info is appreciated thank you.
You have uConnect 4 in the the Ram DT.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
depends on what infotainment system it has , the 8.4 “ and 12 “ are uconnect 4 but I believe I read that the 5 “ screen is still the uconnect 3

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
depends on what infotainment system it has , the 8.4 “ and 12 “ are uconnect 4 but I believe I read that the 5 “ screen is still the uconnect 3
Yep, that's right. No 5" in the Rebel though.

Rebel3326

Reaction score
12 and gloss black trim 8.4 both have nav and uconnect features like key fob functions with the app.

Matte black trim 8.4 has no nav or those uconnect features... also no 4g connection or any feature requiring cellular connection. Can't be added to it either.

Rebel3326

Reaction score
EVIC screen is bigger than the main radio' screen..
Yea i thought maybe was just a fleet option, until I seen some with it on the dealer lot.... also missing heated seats, and power pedals... it has neither level 1 or 2 .... just plain Jane rebel.

KOOPS

Reaction score

I have a 2020 Ram Rebel with the 8.4" screen. Unless I am not doing it right, my navigation only works in conjunction with Android Auto. So it is just using the navigation from my phone I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong. There is no separate NAV without a phone being linked up to it.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel with the 8.4" screen. Unless I am not doing it right, my navigation only works in conjunction with Android Auto. So it is just using the navigation from my phone I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong. There is no separate NAV without a phone being linked up to it.
If you have a glossy trim around the screen then you have a NAV feature built in the infotainment system. If it's flat black, You don't, you need AA or ACP.

Kbrooks159

Reaction score
Is anyone aware that if you buy a 2019 Rebel and get the 5” display is it possible to replace that with the 8.4” touch screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/