5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel Grill swap

moabbikr

Reaction score
I see many posts on people installing the Rebel grill on other models but has anyone put the Limited/Laramie (Not sure what to call the grill) on a Rebel? Mine cracked so if I'm replacing I want to consider options, wondering what a blacked out grill from the mentioned models with Led lights on both sides would look like with the factory bumper or even if it would fit?

There is an aftermarket grille for Rams other than Rebels that looks like a Rebel grille, but the dimensions are physically different. The grilles are not cross compatible. Neither are the trim portions below the headlights. Rams with the same headlights as Rebels have a taller trim portion below the headlight as their bumper sits lower than a Rebel bumper.

Last edited:
I figured they had to be different just wasn't sure to what extent.. Appreciate the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back