5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 REBEL - DIABLO PCM + TRINITY T2 + TUNE

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Installed the Diablo PCM and Trinity T2:

91 Octane tune +25-30hp
Performance Transmission Tune
MDS Turned OFF
Gas Pedal Sensitivity turned up 25%

Install was a breeze if you've done this type of thing before.
I had the AMP steps taking residence in my OBD2 port so I bought an OBD2 splitter and it tucks up nicely.
The actual upload is what takes the longest about 45 minutes from start to finish.

The RESLUTS:

The Rebel takes off quicker and is more responsive. The trans tune helped smooth out the shifting and is quicker in doing so. There is no longer that little lag in the gas pedal.

Was looking at this Diablo combo in particular because of possibly going to a supercharger in the future and custom tunes if need be.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the Diablo PCM and Trinity T2:

91 Octane tune +25-30hp
Performance Transmission Tune
MDS Turned OFF
Gas Pedal Sensitivity turned up 25%

Install was a breeze if you've done this type of thing before.
I had the AMP steps taking residence in my OBD2 port so I bought an OBD2 splitter and it tucks up nicely.
The actual upload is what takes the longest about 45 minutes from start to finish.

The RESLUTS:

The Rebel takes off quicker and is more responsive. The trans tune helped smooth out the shifting and is quicker in doing so. There is no longer that little lag in the gas pedal.

Was looking at this Diablo combo in particular because of possibly going to a supercharger in the future and custom tunes if need be.
Just curious since you’ve had it for a while Would you say it’s worth it? I think it’s going for around $1150 right now which is quite a bit to me.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
I got mine about 1.5 years ago for about $1000. IF its going to do what you want it to, then yes. My next plan is to get a custom tune from Greene Racing..supposed to be better than just the DS 91 tune. IMHO I like it because I can go supercharger next if I want.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Just got a Jay Greene 91 Octane tune

Excited to see the difference between this and the DS 91 octane tune

O.G.B.

Reaction score
Have that set up on order for my 2021 Rebel, HemiFever tune though.
Can not wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread