5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel 8.4 screen delaminating

joeyvaz

Reaction score
When my truck was still under warranty, the screen delaminated on the top corners and dealer replaced at no cost (other than leaving gouge marks on my dash-whole other ordeal) Last week, the replacement screen is doing the same thing, but at a much faster rate. looks more like adhesive melting between the touch screen and the screen right behind it. Truck isn't under warranty and I was wondering if anyone had a source for replacing it on my own.

joeyvaz

Reaction score
I found some options on E-bay. I guess my next question is whether any programming is necessary once I swap out the unit with a new OEM one.

TheWaterman83

Reaction score
They should definitely still cover that. Anything addressed/replaced/fixed that fails out of warranty usually is subject to the same warranty. For example, my dealer got my rear window covered because under the factory warranty, I brought it to them for a "rear cab leak." He got Mopar to make good claiming "that could have been the issue all along."

Users who are viewing this thread