5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 rebel 2” motofab level kit

Codstah3323

Reaction score
Hey all, just got my first nice truck (coming from a 2019 gt350) I happened across a 19 rebel with level 2 interior package with the red leather and white exterior. I fell in love, traded the Shelby and got into a ram. Boy oh boy I love it. Truck has 30k miles, and is a bit nose heavy. Me being me I can’t leave anything stock so I wanted to bring the front up as a first mod. I bought a motofab 2” level and was wondering if anyone has had issues with just the level and no other supporting mods (uca’s). I figure the extra part can’t hurt to add them as a safety blanket, but was curious if the stock ones are fine to run with the mileage I have and wear that may already be on them. Thanks in advance fellas.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am thinking about doing this also. Although you will see in my signature that my truck is a different trim. Grab your favorite beverage, search for 'motofab' and enjoy the rest of your morning. There are tons of information and opinions about this topic. Post some photos of your new baby when you can.

Luxy72462

Reaction score
Being that’s is a Rebel and you already have the ORP suspension going another 2” with a spacer just adds to the angle on the upper arms. I did this but added the ready lift UCAs after I saw how aggressive the angle was with the spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GATORB8

Reaction score
My 2 cents

So the UCA concerns are as old as levels on all the makes. The aftermarket has finally picked up on it and started making them to sell to satisfy the concern.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen massive threads of catastrophic stock UCA failure. Yeah sometimes they need to get replaced for wear, but is that enough to warrant proactive replacement with an aftermarket part that probably isn’t as reliable as the stock one anyway?

when I leveled my last F150, the same UCA concern was all over the forums. The stock UCAs lasted 10 years until I sold it at 215k miles.

I just did the motofab 3”, left the stock ucas. If I see any noise or premature wear, I’ll replace the offender with another OEM one for a third of the price of an aftermarket set.

SurfRebel20

Reaction score
your uca will make contact with the springs most likely with that setup at full droop. there are others on here that have had issues. you may or may not not have issues i guess every truck is different.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the 2” kit on my Rebel. My UCAs were hitting my springs. The spacer kits push your struts down really far and since our trucks do not have bump stops your strut is supposed to stop the travel but since it’s further down it doesn’t bottom out before the UCA hits the springs.

These ORP trucks are temperamental. I had issues with the Motofab kit and steve at Hammerdown had issues with the readylift kit.

Best leveling kit in my opinion is the 5100’s or 6112’s. I also recommend new UCAs. With a 2” level your effectively running stock UCAs at a 3” lift (1” from ORP and 2” from the level).

Here’s the last suspension video I made talking through the issues I was having with my Motofab kit.

Users who are viewing this thread