5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Right Headlight

Bravoj91

Reaction score
I have a ‘19 Ram 1500 5th gen. So my right low beam headlight does not work. All lights work on my left headlight. When I turn my high beam it turns on on my right headlight but my low beam will not turn on. I replaced the bulb and nothing. I bought a new headlight and nothing. I didn’t see any fuses for the low beam right headlight, hopefully someone can turn me in the right direction. Dealership wants to charge $275 just to diagnose it🤦🏽‍♂️

I had issues a few years ago with my left headlight and foglight. Not with the low or high beam but with the "tube light" and the yellow marker light and the fog light. Mine are factory LEDs. Under warranty the dealer first replaced the entire headlight and foglight but it didn't make a bit of difference. So apparent further diagnosis showed it to be the Body Control Module (BCM). They replaced that and it all started working again. Hope this helps. BTW they left in the new headlight assembly and foglight.

I had issues a few years ago with my left headlight and foglight. Not with the low or high beam but with the "tube light" and the yellow marker light and the fog light. Mine are factory LEDs. Under warranty the dealer first replaced the entire headlight and foglight but it didn't make a bit of difference. So apparent further diagnosis showed it to be the Body Control Module (BCM). They replaced that and it all started working again. Hope this helps. BTW they left in the new headlight assembly and foglight.
Thanks for the info. I’m going to go ahead and try that lol hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back