5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram looking at more accessories for the truck

Mr.Jingle

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 19 White Bighorn and so far I have only swapped out my chrome badges for black badges, installed some running boards, a bug deflector, and a black tonneau cover (so far only OEM stuff).

Looking at the forums for folks that posted pictures of wheels and fender flares to see what I might like!

Here is a pic of what I have so far.

Attachments

• 20191019_091942.jpg
    20191019_091942.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 84

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks good, are you trying to go with big dollar add on, or just little things for now ?

Mr.Jingle

Reaction score
Thanks,
Well a new set of wheels and tires will be big dollar to me.
I had these parts in mind for now.
Black Mopar Fender Flares: 82215284AB
Black Mopar Wheels: 82215262AB

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Maybe post where you are as there maybe someone looking to get rid of their oem wheels ?

Mr.Jingle

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea, but I reside in Alaska so those pickings might be slim. Otherwise it looks like the 15% off deal on the mopar website is still active so if I go brand new at least it wouldn't be full price.

Feel free to message me if you are looking to sell your black oem wheels.

Mr.Jingle

Reaction score
The all-weather floor mats were my purchase just the other day! I like how they look with ram logos.

jcarcueva

Reaction score
If your truck didn't come with rear fender liners, get them. All-weather floor mats are something else that is really nice, especially where you live.

Just curious...would the rear fender liners be in the way of the Mopar Fender Flares?

KidCutti

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 19 White Bighorn and so far I have only swapped out my chrome badges for black badges, installed some running boards, a bug deflector, and a black tonneau cover (so far only OEM stuff).

Looking at the forums for folks that posted pictures of wheels and fender flares to see what I might like!

Here is a pic of what I have so far.

Attachments

• 86AB343A-4D9F-4ECA-BCAE-901CDDC98DAF.jpeg
    86AB343A-4D9F-4ECA-BCAE-901CDDC98DAF.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread