5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Limited 1500 Crew cab billet silver hemtorquer, 4air, advanced safety with tow n trial mods

Cansell

Reaction score
Congrats to all rolling the new rig. Im the FNG to the forum. I seem to be a puching bag at work sometimes as a safety enigineer so im thick skinned and built for it...avoid forum rage and let it out we'ell all learn something regardless- good bad or ugly. Hopefully youll like or benefit from posts ...almost exclusively positive, i wont be disecting specs to a granular level. I just butter up the thing where it deserves and drive the crap and she see what she'll do. Oh yea, and with that, first addon was exact fit rear seat cover two toned and slug as a glove for the occasional e car seats across!
I can break all specs and many past, current and in the cue mods but damn im on a smart phone tic tackin carpal tunnel style. Lots of beneficial content here and of course PRV releases and truck jargon.keep it up ill be baack.
Thanks ahead

Cransell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread