5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Front under body splash guard

RichRios

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the 2019 Ram has a splash guard up front under engine? under where the drive belts are located. I saw a video and if seem you could see the ground from on top of engine bay. Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the 2019 Ram has a splash guard up front under engine? under where the drive belts are located. I saw a video and if seem you could see the ground from on top of engine bay. Thanks
In the pictures I posted of the eTorque engine bay (in my review on the forums and on the main page of this site), you can see the ground clearly.

RichRios

Reaction score
That’s really bad if you live in the North east during winter with all the salt. Those belts are not going to hold up

Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s really bad if you leave in the North east during winter with all the salt. Those belts are not going to hold up
Yeah - I wonder how much the 'steering gear skid plate' in the Off Road Group covers towards the front. Anyone have a diagram of that?

Users who are viewing this thread