5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 5.7L Hemi Pulsar Kit (Pulsar and Insight CTS2)

VanLith10

Reaction score
Just curious as to why no one has bought the entire kit? I’ve been recommended to buy the whole kit for $900 but it seems everyone just buys the pulsar...

Is the insight cts2 not worth the extra money? Someone please fill me in. New to the tuners.

j517

Reaction score
I have a cts 2 pulled it of my f250 diesel. Edge sold me the gas program for a 150 to monitor my ram. I am not going to mod my ram.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have either for my Ram but have had similar tuners for other vehicles in the past - it looks like the Insight display is really just a better 'real time' display with some enhanced features which would be good for forced induction motors (turbo timers/readouts etc) that can be critical.

In a daily driven truck just looking for some oomph and control of the PCM, I think the Pulsar on it's own would be adequate.. but you certainly got me looking!

Users who are viewing this thread