5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 4X4 Laramie Mega Cab - Removable Center Console

frijoe

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a 2019 Ram 2500 4X4 Laramie Mega Cab coming from a 2014 Ram 1500 4X4 Laramie Crew Cab. I'm considering the upgrade but just found out my wife and I are expecting our 4th child. My truck is not the family vehicle; I wouldn't consider removing the bucket seats with center console for the 40/20/40 bench seat configuration. However; it also doesn't make much sense to get the 5 seat configuration as we would need to take two vehicles when camping with the trailer.

I like the center console and like having the "bucket" to drop items in so my ask to the group in this forum is this:
Is anyone aware of a removable lower center console unit that drops in when in use and (somewhat) easily removed when the front seat is needed? I'm not looking to remove the folding center console unit but more so looking for a semi-permanent lower attachment unit that would remove the unused leg area when the seat is not occupied, allowing the same level of usefulness as the permanently installed unit.

Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread