5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 PedalMAX MOD

McRAM19

Reaction score
I recently installed the PedalMAX and I’m VERY impressed with the results so far. Here’s a link for Hammerdown Motorsports regarding the PedalMAX. I was nervous installing this MOD at first but very happy with the results.

LouCap

Reaction score
I've been looking at the Pedalmax for a few weeks now. Once you've used it for a while, please let us know what you think. I'm curious how it affects gas mileage, what setting you use for daily driving (25%?), and if you have any issues.

Thanks!

popcenator

Reaction score
So it's just like a Sprint Booster or Pedal Commander?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No the Sprint Booster is smaller and obviously using a higher degree of engineering. Pedal commander looks like it’s been made in a back yard. Sorry

popcenator

Reaction score
Obviously I meant the functionality. The Pedal Commander actually looks nothing like you described. This thing looks like it was made in a backyard. This seems just like both of the aforementioned, which is nothing ground-breaking. If I'm wrong, I'd love to hear the difference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

McRAM19

Reaction score
I've been looking at the Pedalmax for a few weeks now. Once you've used it for a while, please let us know what you think. I'm curious how it affects gas mileage, what setting you use for daily driving (25%?), and if you have any issues.

Thanks!

I’ve had it for 4 days so far and can’t believe the quick throttle response. Gas mileage is what I’ve been getting before the MOD but I’ll need to drive it more to test it out. I’ve been leaving it 100% most times since its fun and quick. Very happy so far.

LouCap

Reaction score
I’ve had it for 4 days so far and can’t believe the quick throttle response. Gas mileage is what I’ve been getting before the MOD but I’ll need to drive it more to test it out. I’ve been leaving it 100% most times since its fun and quick. Very happy so far.
That's awesome! I'm doing it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

jman307

Reaction score
Do you have 3.21s or 3.92s?

Adrianp89

Reaction score
This thing legit looks like it was made in someones garage.

Users who are viewing this thread