5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Etorque Spark plug issues

Austin.Combs25

Reaction score
Had to change my plugs at 50,000 miles.
Symptoms were:
• Rough idle
• power loss
• mpg drop
I cant recall anything else
Unrelated issue with my Ram:
• once in a blue moon it will just crank until stops then always fires right up the second time.
I use 89 octane and have been since I bought it new.
I also noticed that my oem plugs were NGK???
Could a ram guru please give me some tips and trucks to use to keep my truck running strong for as long as I can get it to. Please help

Had to change my plugs at 50,000 miles.
Symptoms were:
• Rough idle
• power loss
• mpg drop
I cant recall anything else
Unrelated issue with my Ram:
• once in a blue moon it will just crank until stops then always fires right up the second time.
I use 89 octane and have been since I bought it new.
I also noticed that my oem plugs were NGK???
Could a ram guru please give me some tips and trucks to use to keep my truck running strong for as long as I can get it to. Please help
Since it isn't in your signature, we need to start with the vehicle information: year, model, engine, final drive gears (differentials), cab size, and any check engine/problems codes pop up?

Also, location, did you buy it new or used, and any engine/drivetrain modifications?

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052243 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back