5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Blk

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
Not a new member but don’t post often. Here she sits in her current state:

6” BDS LIFT w/ UCA’s
20x11.5 Black Rhino Fury
37x12.50 Toyo MT

Air Lift 5000 rear bags
Leer 100XQ w/ Leer Locker
ADD Front Bumper
Baja Designs SAE wired to Fog lights
Baja Designs ditch lights XL Sports
Bedrug bed mat
Pro eagle jack mounted to interior bed rail
SB Intake
Tazer DT

All kinds of other goodies. Rides great and no rubbing.

67b95dc59994adbd997857ade8a64966.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thrasherjosh

Reaction score
Nice truck man!! Wondering if you could show how you mounted your pro eagle jack?

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
Nice truck man!! Wondering if you could show how you mounted your pro eagle jack?

I’ll have to take photos tomorrow. I drilled some holes in the mounting bracket and turned it horizontally. Used two rail nuts from a Tacoma and bolted it on. Works great.

thrasherjosh

Reaction score
I’ll have to take photos tomorrow. I drilled some holes in the mounting bracket and turned it horizontally. Used two rail nuts from a Tacoma and bolted it on. Works great.

Thanks man, no rush on the pictures! I’m trying to find a place to mount mine. I’ll send you a picture of my setup so far. Don’t want to clutter your thread!

Nick54

Reaction score
too.many.tacos, tell me about the air lift 5000. Installation affect warranty? Is the ride harsh or stiffer? Are you using onboard air compressor? if yes, which one. Anything you think I should know but didn't ask? Thanks in advance.

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
too.many.tacos, tell me about the air lift 5000. Installation affect warranty? Is the ride harsh or stiffer? Are you using onboard air compressor? if yes, which one. Anything you think I should know but didn't ask? Thanks in advance.

Ride is soft on the daily. I keep 10lbs in it.

No compressor or tank.

Does not effect any warranty.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of the best looking, rugged, most capable rigs on here, a tip of the hat to you my man, very well thought out and done right!

Quick question on your windshield strip, is it to the AS1 line or below?

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
One of the best looking, rugged, most capable rigs on here, a tip of the hat to you my man, very well thought out and done right!

Quick question on your windshield strip, is it to the AS1 line or below?

About 4 inches below and thank you!

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I normally can’t stand trucks with those toppers/caps or whatever you wanna call them but your truck pulls it off beautifully. The whole thing looks great, FCA should release a special TMT edition!

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
I normally can’t stand trucks with those toppers/caps or whatever you wanna call them but your truck pulls it off beautifully. The whole thing looks great, FCA should release a special TMT edition!

Haha! Thanks! I was unsure at first too but am loving it.

aclaytonc99

Reaction score
[mention]too.many.tacos [/mention] did you have any trouble wiring the baja fogs to the stock fogs? I installed some rigids to the OEM harness and they are giving me fits because of the cornering fogs.

Phillip Berk

Reaction score
wow that is an awesome build, I love the topper, it looks amazing with the rear tire mounted on the back. And thank you for not doing 24" or something big, love the look of a nice 18/20 with a beefy tire. I want to do stock rebel 18" wheels with 33's or 35's, Love that look.

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
[mention]too.many.tacos [/mention] did you have any trouble wiring the baja fogs to the stock fogs? I installed some rigids to the OEM harness and they are giving me fits because of the cornering fogs.

I cut and spliced the harness in. They still have the cornering feature but worked fine when I sold the truck.

aclaytonc99

Reaction score
I cut and spliced the harness in. They still have the cornering feature but worked fine when I sold the truck.

Gotcha, mine will just cut out sometimes or only 1 will work. It’s almost like the truck doesn’t push enough power to them so I was just curious if you had anything similar happen.

Users who are viewing this thread