5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 1500 ESC and TBSC lights are on. I don't haul anything.

Mom Is Tired AF

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! Please help!

So last week I went and drove to my DOT physical. Truck drove great as normal. Got back into my truck to drive home, the "Service Electronic Stability Control" and the "Service Trailer Brake System" lights came on. Mind you, I don't haul anything. Also, It almost didn't turn on/crank over. So I start driving out of the parking lot and my truck's RPM's are way high. It was like it didn't want to go over 5-7 mph. It was a rough drive home in the slow lane with my 4-way flashers on. I've googled the problem and google said to check fuses and makes sure they are pressed all the way in. Did that. same problem. put the battery on a trickle charger. Same problem. HELP!! It has been raining here in CO. So plenty of moisture outside but checked the trailer connections in the back, no rust. This all happened when it was pretty humid and around 80ish degrees outside. Also, noticed while driving home 2wd light was not illuminated when it usually is. I hardly ever use the 4WD unless its snow packed. I used it maybe once or twice last winter. Oh! And I just hit 51k on the odometer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread