5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited leveling issue

ConfusedStig

Reaction score
Did some searching and came up with lots differing answers so hoping to get some guidance. Installed a Daystar leveling kit with CFT links on my truck yesterday, and now I'm having issues with the air suspension. The front end is crazy bouncy, like comically bouncy. I've gotten both messages "Air Suspension Temporarily Disabled" and "Service Air Suspension Immediately" as well as the flashing top and bottom lights. The suspension wont cycle thru any setting, and when I do try to adjust up or down the temporarily disabled message comes back.

I've put the truck back into and out of jack mode and disconnected the negative battery cable for a short while, still nothing. For those why have done both the pucks and the links, how long did you have to adjust the links in order to trick the suspension back into the "Normal" setting? My links are maxed out but I'm wondering if they're still too short. Also, when I disconnected the bags at the connector on the top (not the nut) I got the expected 1-2sec of air discharge. Popped the connector back on when all was said and done but it seems like the front bags never filled, hence the bouncy ride and the front end down as if it were in aero mode or almost entry/exit. From what I've read the system can be disconnected up to 5 times before it would need to be filled so I would assume it can't be that.

Any ideas or assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Will put everything back to stock if I can't figure this out, the ride is that bad lol. Thanks!

I just picked my 25 limited up and had the dealer install the revel performance pre set links and the daystar spacers as soon as it arrived there. All I can tell you is my truck works like its supposed to. so, its definitely something with the truck I would guess as many have done this same kit. the service manager told me everything installed fine and they had no problems. how long are your links my replacement ones were really short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back