5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Longhorn Interior

Natural

Reaction score
Did some interior cleaning today and like my 2015 Laramie, I used Griots Garage 3 in 1 leather care, on what’s supposed to be leather and it left a haze on the doors and steering wheel. Never had that problem with the leather on my Laramie.
Any suggestions on product, would be appreciated.
Thanks

2020blckout

Reaction score
Did some interior cleaning today and like my 2015 Laramie, I used Griots Garage 3 in 1 leather care, on what’s supposed to be leather and it left a haze on the doors and steering wheel. Never had that problem with the leather on my Laramie.
Any suggestions on product, would be appreciated.
Thanks
I really recommend to use Adams products
They work really good with no problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 33

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lexol hasn't caused me problems. Mild dish soap mixed with water should get the haze out

rotts4u

Reaction score
Griots is generally a VERY high quality product. Are you sure you didn't use too much or something like that? All the others such as Adams are good too, but I would be shocked it Griots was the problem.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Any luck cleaning the dash? I used chem guys interior cleaner and it looks like there is a streaky haze on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread