5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie 4x4

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has put some off-road tires on these 22” wheels. If even possible. I’ve been contemplating if I should stick to these tires or off road tires.

RenoRam

Reaction score
You definitely can. It comes down to personal preference. I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 20s and the ride is as nice as stock. IMO, should you go with AT tires, it is important to research what you expect in your ride quality in addition to how you want it to look. Might try searching the forum for other posts on the topic.

RenoRam

Reaction score
My man, did you get the drop-in bed liner? I need to get something for my bed and not sure if a drop-in or spray on is better.
Have had both a drop in and spray in and unequivocally the spray in is better in the long run. Sure, it is more expensive but imo, the protection offered is much better as the drop in may cause water seepage and possibly rust.

Hunts99

Reaction score
My man, did you get the drop-in bed liner? I need to get something for my bed and not sure if a drop-in or spray on is better.

This was my first ever truck. I ordered it with the spray-in liner. Seemed to be done really well and I think that it would hold up well. However, one thing that I have noticed when crawling in the bed is that I am not as young as I was once was (I am 37). Crawling in the bed kills the knees. I may get a Bed Rug bottom liner (e.g. Impact Mat) just to make it cleaner, and flat all the way across.
The drop-in's for the most part look nice, and I was considering a full Beg Rug, but decided to get the factory spray and am not regretting that one bit (even my dad who has always had trucks, with no bed liner or spray...just a cut piece of old carpet in the bed was impressed).

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...However, one thing that I have noticed when crawling in the bed is that I am not as young as I was once was (I am 37). Crawling in the bed kills the knees...

Only 37 and you're feeling your age? You just wait ;-)

I agree, spray-in bedliner is best.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only 37 and you're feeling your age? You just wait ;-)

I agree, spray-in bedliner is best.
Am thinking about Line-X spray liner. My budget was $1,000 for a liner. Seems like it will be a tad less from what I’m reading about Line-X cost.

RenoRam

Reaction score
Am thinking about Line-X spray liner. My budget was $1,000 for a liner. Seems like it will be a tad less from what I’m reading about Line-X cost.
Should be around $500. Quote I have is $450 but could be differences depending on location.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should be around $500. Quote I have is $450 but could be differences depending on location.
Awesome. With $500 to spare, I wonder how much a tri-fold tonneau cover is. I’m looking for the best one on the market that eliminates water leaks.

Remixznflow

Reaction score
Very nice indeed... I rarely see any trucks like mine on the road... I love the blacked out look and the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread