5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Big Horn Stock Chrome wheels

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Big Horn With Stock 20” chrome wheels. Anyone else have these and do you like them? They are slowly growing on me

FE26CEE4-7A95-4E1E-A322-3149C58F2F19.jpeg

TX_Phil

Reaction score
Yep, got em. Yep, really like them.
Nice and shinny but not over the top.
Best of all, very easy to keep clear even with my XXL paws!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I’ve been wanting to switch to a set of Built to Serve Technical Gray wheels as I think that color really complements the patriot blue. But the availability is very limited. Dealership sells them for close to $500/wheel, ouch.
Guess I will stick with the chrome, when the truck is washed and they are shined up they do look awesome.
Below is a pic of a patriot blue Built to Serve with the technical gray wheels. (Not my truck)

7133C1E9-BCF3-4CBE-983B-70556DE056D8.jpeg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I’ve been wanting to switch to a set of Built to Serve Technical Gray wheels as I think that color really complements the patriot blue. But the availability is very limited. Dealership sells them for close to $500/wheel, ouch.
Guess I will stick with the chrome, when the truck is washed and they are shined up they do look awesome.
Below is a pic of a patriot blue Built to Serve with the technical gray wheels. (Not my truck)
I agree with you that the gray wheels look good on that truck. But it's got the black badges. Your truck has the chrome badges, so they might look out of place until you swap or remove your badges. I'm in the same boat with my pat. blue Laramie.

2020 RAM 2 full size.png

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree with you that the gray wheels look good on that truck. But it's got the black badges. Your truck has the chrome badges, so they might look out of place until you swap or remove your badges. I'm in the same boat with my pat. blue Laramie.

View attachment 64533

Hey Mike, nice truck man! I guess the 4x4 stickers in the rear started with the 2020 models as my Big Horn doesn’t have them.
Yeah I’ve decided that if I do switch out to the gray wheels I will black out the badges so it looks consistent. That’s down around #4 or 5 on the to-do list before #1 spray in bed liner #2 rust treatment underside #3 better tires.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks Condor, that was the day I brought it home. It's a little dirty at the moment. :ROFLMAO: Some people don't like the off road decals, but I like them better than the sport decals. And I'm okay with keeping them.

I agree, badges are low on my list too. I think the chrome badges look fine with the stock wheels I have for now.

Phragmanic

Reaction score
I was not too excited with all that chrome at first, but I have grown to like the look. I just added more chrome!
20200804_103759.jpg

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks Condor, that was the day I brought it home. It's a little dirty at the moment. :ROFLMAO: Some people don't like the off road decals, but I like them better than the sport decals. And I'm okay with keeping them.

I agree, badges are low on my list too. I think the chrome badges look fine with the stock wheels I have for now.

Forgot to mention. You lucked out with the Sport hood as well! For some reason my Big Horn came with the Sport appearance but they’ve deemed that it’s too lowly to include the Sport hood, lol. I would love to have that setup on mine!

Renegade3

Reaction score
I've got them and love the chrome which surprised me! I'm a Harley guy and HATE chrome on motorcycles but these looked great!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. You lucked out with the Sport hood as well! For some reason my Big Horn came with the Sport appearance but they’ve deemed that it’s too lowly to include the Sport hood, lol. I would love to have that setup on mine!
Haha...luck had nothing to do with it. The hood came with the $2500 Sport Appearance Package. But it was something I really wanted on my Laramie. The sport hood isn't part of the Sport Appearance Package for the Big Horn. Not sure why that is.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have those wheels, I'm not normally a fan of chrome clad wheels but they look decent.

1597197432687.png

Users who are viewing this thread