5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Big Horn Service Airbag System pops on

Merlin

Reaction score
This is the second time this month the service air bag system warning came on and then it disappears. It happened 2 weeks ago, I got something about the abs system and the airbag system and it went away and then today I backed into my driveway and when I put the truck in park just the airbag system warning came up. I put the truck back in drive and it disappeared. Battery voltage seems fine, battery was replaced last year. It isn't something that happens all the time, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have my electronic parking brake to engage when I put the truck in park as well. Never been an issue. I read somewhere it is a code that clears when you shut off the truck. Any ideas or experiences with this please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I had the airbag light come on today after I got a shift to autopark disabled warning. Could it be related to the key fob not being detected? I am using the AJT designs keyfob case with all the original electronics and the small chip. Sometimes it just doesn't work. I guess my question is could it all be related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back