5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 2500 Seat Cover Recommendation

CoorsBrewer

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recommendation for seat covers, I have a 2019 2500 Crew 5th Gen.

I bought a set of CoverKing thru Costco, they only sent half the order (rear seats) and they didn't fit or line up well at all, going to return them.

Thanks,
Josh

Skater

Reaction score
I have these seat covers in current F-150. They are durable and keep their color well, but are expensive. I have had them for five years and they look brand new.

Last edited:

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recommendation for seat covers, I have a 2019 2500 Crew 5th Gen.

I bought a set of CoverKing thru Costco, they only sent half the order (rear seats) and they didn't fit or line up well at all, going to return them.

Thanks,
Josh

Wet Okole covers are my go to!

97b8436db492efa39920d415dd5ade66.jpeg

Skater

Reaction score
Wet Okole covers are my go to!

97b8436db492efa39920d415dd5ade66.jpeg
Darn it Waterfowler41. :p Just like the sway bar question ... Hellwig or Roadmaster... you caused me to pause before I purchased (I ended up purchasing the Hellwig). For seat covers, I have had Cordura in my last five vehicles and have been very happy with them. Now your video has me scratching my head! Codura from Sheer Comfort or Wet Okole? The Wet Okole look great in your Rebel and I am now thinking when my Ram gets here I have a tough decision to make.

Thanks for all the great videos and in particular, this one on the Wet Okole seat covers. (y) I just have to decide now which one I will be installing. :unsure:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread