5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 2500 6"

gwalp

Reaction score
Soon to be first time RAM owner. I have a 2500 being delivered tomorrow, and the plan was to have the dealership install a 6" lift with wheels/tires. They just informed me that the shop they use for lifts is saying there's no 6" lift out on the market yet for the 2019 models. Has anyone here been able to get any info on when manufacturers will have 6" systems available for the 2500? I've tried calling BDS already and they don't have an answer. Particularly interested in BDS, RCD or Fabtech. Also interested to hear if anyone has any pros/cons regarding recent experiences with any of those brands.... Thanks!

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would imagine it would be the same as the 4th gen heavy duty trucks... Head over to HDRams.com for that kind of stuff, or check out a forum for the 4th gen heavy's. This particular site if focused on the 5th gen half ton DT body style trucks. (Not shoo-ing you away, stick around a hang out here too, just saying the info you're looking for will be found easier elsewhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/