5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2/4 lowering kit, helper bags?

Icemanram

Reaction score
Just installed my maxtrac 2/4 kit on my 2021.
I want to install some helper bags but not sure what ones to use. I remember reading somewhere that you can use Durango bags, does anyone have the part number for the proper bags?
Also I remember reading somewhere that you can use the bags meant for the stock truck which would be awesome because I have a brand new set of airlift 1000 bags that I never installed on my last truck but to me it doesn't seem like that would work

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to install some helper bags but not sure what ones to use. I remember reading somewhere that you can use Durango bags, does anyone have the part number for the proper bags?
Also I remember reading somewhere that you can use the bags meant for the stock truck which would be awesome because I have a brand new set of airlift 1000 bags that I never installed on my last truck but to me it doesn't seem like that would work
The Airlift 1000 or 1000HD bags should work. But, I believe they offer a shorter version for lowered trucks. You might call them and ask.

spb_sloram

Reaction score
60824 were the ones I got for my truck. Fit perfect. That’s the Durango part number.

Users who are viewing this thread