5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Time Truck Shopper in CT

Southside

Reaction score
Hello,

Starting my research for purchasing my first truck, likely in the Fall. I have been reading posts here for the last few hours and am blown away at how much amazing information is on here. Thank you to everyone who posted all of this content, it has already prevented me from making some decisions on my potential build that i would have regretted down the road.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Hello,

Starting my research for purchasing my first truck, likely in the Fall. I have been reading posts here for the last few hours and am blown away at how much amazing information is on here. Thank you to everyone who posted all of this content, it has already prevented me from making some decisions on my potential build that i would have regretted down the road.
Welcome. Where in CT are you? I'm just outside of Hartford

rickyg811

Reaction score
Welcome! I’m in Milford, cool to see other CT peeps here. Do you know what dealer you’re going to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas! ;)

Southside

Reaction score
Not sure yet, was going to start online first following the advice on the "Get the best price" thread here, will order a 22 so i can the options i want on it. I'm probably a month or so away from pulling the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread