5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 rebel rear end noise

summitrider_01

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a new to me 19 rebel with 53 k, had it about 2k miles and developed a front end clunk and and while I had it on the lift is discovered this rear end noise. Seems to be the same with the e locker on or off. Any thoughts any help would be appreciated
Also is there a way to post video?

pamelahorn

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a new to me 19 rebel with 53 k, had it about 2k miles and developed a front end clunk and and while I had it on the lift is discovered this rear end noise. Seems to be the same with the e locker on or off. Any thoughts any help would be appreciated
Also is there a way to post video?
I also faced the front end clunk one time. It was caused by loose sway bar links, steering gear, or strut mounts. So, I torqued and aligned. But, in your situation, I'm not sure.
You can see the Media button on the comment tab bar. You can post video on Youtube and paste link here. I guess. I'm new and I also never post a video.

Users who are viewing this thread