5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'19 Laramie Longhorn- Which wheel spacers?!

zjmuss

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Looking for some advice as I'm new to the truck world (admittedly don't know much) and wasn't able to locate an answer on here. I have a 2019 Laramie Longhorn with stock 22" wheels and stock tires. I'm wondering what the best size spacer is for me to get my wheels flush with flares or just over the flares. Any input is welcomed. Thanks.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Looking for some advice as I'm new to the truck world (admittedly don't know much) and wasn't able to locate an answer on here. I have a 2019 Laramie Longhorn with stock 22" wheels and stock tires. I'm wondering what the best size spacer is for me to get my wheels flush with flares or just over the flares. Any input is welcomed. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

3/8” spacers are about as thick you can get and still have enough thread left to tighten your wheels down. Is what I am running with 22 inch replicas with a slightly different offset (+25 vs +19 for stock) mainly to clear my UCA’s a bit more.
Anything thicker, you’ll need to buy spacers with the studs on the spacers and either have to trim the studs, or get them thick enough to clear the studs without having to trim them.
An important thing to note too is that stock, the front is a bit farther out than the rear, so many have gotten a thicker front spacer than the rear.

Below is a great thread you should read. Lots of helpful info and pics.
Good luck🤙🏽

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/