5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18 inch beadlock

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
does anyone know of any real 18 inch beadlocks for 2021 ram 6x5.5 rims? i only find simulated beadlock but i am looking for actual bead lock

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know if you find something. Aren’t one of the versions of the TRX wheel beadlock capable?

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let us know if you find something. Aren’t one of the versions of the TRX wheel beadlock capable?
so far only saw the trx ones but those are really pricey 🤣 no one wants to sell they take offs. with out tires … and when you order them they are like back ordered for god knows how long
so i am exploring around a bit

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so far only saw the trx ones but those are really pricey 🤣 no one wants to sell they take offs. with out tires … and when you order them they are like back ordered for god knows how long
so i am exploring around a bit
Yeah, I was pricing them before at $2-4k depending on if they had tires or not. Either way, way too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread