5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 Ram 2020 trailer running lights fuse.

Cas09

Reaction score
Good morning, new here, but just acquired a camper and was towing it out when I realized that the running lights were out. I had brake and turning lights but not the running lights. It was suggested that it is the fuse. I am having trouble locating this fuse or what is would be listed under in the fuse box listing. If you have any information or advice on this issue I would gladly appreciate it.

llando88

Reaction score
Assuming a new ish 5th gen Ram I'd probably suspect the camper, not the truck, to be honest.

Can you verify the pin out of either the 4 or 7 way connection using a voltmeter to confirm there is 12V being supplied to the camper for the running lights?

Fuses are listed in tabular form on page 394 of my Owner's Manual for my '21 Big Horn, perhaps they are in yours as well. The ones associated with towing lights are F08 through F12, located in the External Power Distribution Center, left side engine bay looking forward, near the battery.

I would guess the running lamps are a cartridge fuse, F12, but it'd depend on your truck.

Screenshot from 2023-11-01 10-39-28.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online