5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 5.7 etorque wiring diagram request.

JK130

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for the wiring diagram for the 5.7 with etourque, does anyone have a copy of the diagram for the etorque module?
Thank you.
I appreciate any additional help.

Ratchet

Reaction score
Are you referring to the module behind the rear seats?

Attachments

• etorque.jpg
    etorque.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 124

Th8785

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for the wiring diagram for the 5.7 with etourque, does anyone have a copy of the diagram for the etorque module?
Thank you.
I appreciate any additional help.
Curious what you have in mind? Also am I reading the diagram correct thinking that the "red b+" is rhe 12v output back to the front of the truck

AES

Reaction score
I'm after the data lines between the battery compartment and etorque module if possible as well and I would be willing to bet the OP is the guy I'm working with on this project! I've been looking around as well and the info is pretty sparse on this model, please excuse my ignorance but is there a model code to search for when referring to any of the etorque equipped vehicles? The goal here is to obtain a diagram of the CAN data lines between modules so that I can sniff those for packets. If anyone has a lead on any of these motors, inverters or battery systems please reach out to [email protected].
Thanks!
LJ

Th8785

Reaction score
I'm after the data lines between the battery compartment and etorque module if possible as well and I would be willing to bet the OP is the guy I'm working with on this project! I've been looking around as well and the info is pretty sparse on this model, please excuse my ignorance but is there a model code to search for when referring to any of the etorque equipped vehicles? The goal here is to obtain a diagram of the CAN data lines between modules so that I can sniff those for packets. If anyone has a lead on any of these motors, inverters or battery systems please reach out to [email protected].
Thanks!
LJ
curious as to the project your working on? i still have yet to find any useful info on the etorque portion of the truck. other than the schematic shared earlier in this post.

Users who are viewing this thread