5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

120v outlet?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Folks,

I'm waiting for my factory-ordered Laramie to be delivered to my dealer. It's going to be a fly-and-drive pick up from Seattle, across the northern Rockies, and on to NC. Yeah, a long drive.

Since I cannot sit in it and look around (and the interior images/description on the Ramtrucks.com site are insufficient), my question: are there any interior 120v outlets in these trucks?

(I have a nice cigarette lighter inverter I can bring along on my trip if needed.)

Thanks,

Ken

ETA: Lol! I got my Window Sticker just moments ago and I see it lists two "115 volt" outlets, one in the rear. So, I guess there are two in the cab. I just don't know where...

Last edited:

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Folks,

I'm waiting for my factory-ordered Laramie to be delivered to my dealer. It's going to be a fly-and-drive pick up from Seattle, across the northern Rockies, and on to NC. Yeah, a long drive.

Since I cannot sit in it and look around (and the interior images/description on the Ramtrucks.com site are insufficient), my question: are there any interior 120v outlets in these trucks?

(I have a nice cigarette lighter inverter I can bring along on my trip if needed.)

Thanks,

Ken

ETA: Lol! I got my Window Sticker just moments ago and I see it lists two "115 volt" outlets, one in the rear. So, I guess there are two in the cab. I just don't know where...
There will be one on the back of the center console for the rear seats and one in the console below the cellphone holder. This video shows the locations of all the power plugs (115, 12, USB) in the Rams.

Reactions: c3k

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had my Laramie for almost two months before I noticed the one down low in the front right of the center console. Pretty handy having two if you're a road warrior like me.

Users who are viewing this thread