5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch uconnect

woodpker

Reaction score
Hi first ram owner here, absolutetly love the truck , and no problems with the 12inch but i feel the capabilities are very limited ,and also hate how it works with android auto. So with that being said there has to be some body or company out there able to come up with modules to add on to screen mirror your phone and also be able to have video in motion amongst other options, that was 1 think mvinc was able to do extremely well with gm products.
I have been searching the internet the last couple of months but with no luck. So does anyone on here know of anything or any idea if it is being worked on .
thanks for any input.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm also interested in knowing if anyone was able to get true screen mirroring. Android auto is limited. Such a beautiful display and can't get the full functionality.

Last edited:

woodpker

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe in this day and age nobody has figured how to hack into this nice big useless screen and make it much more capable either with software or add on modules like you can do with gm

Kidder

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe in this day and age nobody has figured how to hack into this nice big useless screen and make it much more capable either with software or add on modules like you can do with gm
Useless? Um...

Users who are viewing this thread